[AG-TECH] RE: **ACE-grid** ACE Collaboration services - PowerPoint (fwd)

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 15 11:33:47 CDT 2003

At 08:33 AM 9/13/2003 -0500, Rick Stevens wrote:
>who covered this meeting ?

I did.

Lots of discussion about how the problem should be approached; it seems the
main topic is related to capability description/management issues. I also
got a sense that there was too much concentration on the "easy" issues of
describing media capabilities, whereas I think the really interesting
problems are in real collaborative/shared/distributed applications.

I signed us up to talk at GGF about the AG2 approach to capability
description and matching; others are going to talk about SIP-ish stuff, the
Chef tools' approach, etc.

Minutes will be distributed this week I think.

ALso some disappointment that there won't be AG at further GGF meetings.

--bob