Application -- Venue interaction

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 12 12:33:17 CDT 2003

This in in the queue to get done; we can't really cram the entire solution
into this bug fix release. BUT, the following keyword arguments are
available already:

        namedVars['appName'] = item.name
        namedVars['appDesc'] = item.description
        namedVars['appMimeType'] = mimeType
        namedVars['venueDataUrl'] = item.uri
        namedVars['localFilePath'] = localFilePath
        namedVars['appUrl'] = item.uri

I've added:
        namedVars['venueUrl'] = self.app.venueClient.GetVenue()

Which will solve the problem for now, but won't show up until the next
release officially. There is more work to do to solve this completely, but
we need time to do that. We need to create a pressure free zone for having
reasonable discussions on this and that means I'd like to call this frozen
until further design discussions. We can't keep modifying things deeply
without meaningful discussion, it causes chaos.