usability

Terry Disz disz at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 9 11:43:54 CDT 2003

My new bugzilla password doesn't seem to work, but I offer the following
as feature requests.

1.	I need a new bugzilla pwd, foo doesn't work
2.	Properties of a data item should show creation date.
3.	Uploading a data item should ask if you want to overwrite the
current version of a document with the same name.
4.	An "edit" capability would be very nice. Instead of open, you
would click edit. The document would be downloaded, the app opened, and
when done the doc would be automatically| at your request replaced in
the venue.

This would make using doc's from the venue much easier.

Thanks,

Terry