FW: First implementation of Multi-source library in SSM networks announcement

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 8 09:51:40 CDT 2003

Interesting thing, for future thinking.

--ivan

http://clarinet.u-strasbg.fr/~hoerdt/libemu
http://asmssm.sourceforge.net

- It's a library, and no applications using it are publicy available at
  this moment.
- It's open source.
- It's BSD licenced.
- It works under IPv6 (MLDv2) and IPv4 (IGMPv3).

If anyone is interested by an SSM proxy using this library/protocol (no
modifications on the old MLDv1 applications) I would be glad to discuss it.

Best regards,

Hoerdt Mickaël
LSIIT-Strasbourg