Today and Tomorrow Group Plan: Meeting Tuesday

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Sep 8 09:43:19 CDT 2003

Today I'd like for everyone to help out getting Mike Daw up and running and
happy with the latest software -- if there is time to spare, the priority is
bugzilla and updating design docs to get them correct with respect to our
current code.

Moving forward the design docs will be the basis for all of our future work;
that is, development tasks will be cast as modifications or additions to the
existing design, and will need to be deemed complete by the group before
coding starts.

This should help reduce "open projects" that have a hard time closing for
lack of clear requirements.

Let's meet tomorrow at 9:00am for a group meeting, the agenda is:

1) review roadmap
2) plan 2.2 cycle
3) discuss SC Global support strategy/requirements
4) Discuss SC Demo support strategy