Status of Win32 support for Globus Toolkit

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 24 12:19:24 CST 2003

Hey Bob,

I'll check stuff out. I'm looking at what globus-makefile-header is doing to
see if we can substitute something else. It's part of GPT which I really
don't want to deal with. Porting that to every platform is much more than I
think we need.

I'll look at it today; I'm at home on vacation, so if I don't get to it
until tomorrow or Wednesday, don't be surprised :-)