Help

Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 5 14:48:34 CST 2003

Hey,

We have been having a few groups drop their weekly meetings on the AG;
while this is a good thing for FL resources, this is a bad thing for
AG. Some excuses have been lame while others cite instabilities. The
point being were at a critical transition point now, if you see a non
FL person having trouble with a meeting they are node oping please
offer help. I understand that this is disruptive but we want to
continue to move the AG into division infrastructure.

thanks