AGFocus article on Shared Apps

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 5 14:02:18 CST 2003

Cool; I was thinking about asking someone (perhaps Eric can do it while
we're at SC?) to start a Programmers Manual with the following outline:

1. Shared Applications
 - Conceptual Background
 - Interfaces Provided by the Toolkit
 - Example Shared Application

2. Node Services
 - Conceptual Background
 - Interfaces Provided by the Toolkit
 - Example Node Service

<
And I'd like to get these in the next cycle -- we don't have much to put in
the manual right now, but they would follow the same pattern as the previous
ones

3. Application Services (eg, Condor, VenueVNC, ...)
 - Conceptual Background
 - Interfaces Provided by the Toolkit
 - Example Application Service

4. Network Services (eg BridgeServer)
 - Conceptual Background
 - Interfaces Provided by the Toolkit
 - Example Network Service

You're article provides some good material for the first section :-).