Document Process Update

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 3 11:52:53 CST 2003

I've seen silent random hangs of SOAP calls when GLOBUS_HOSTNAME has not
been set properly. Sometimes the SOAP call returns right away with an
exception or it hangs for 1-2 minutes and returns without a trace. I know
I've said this before and it probably has nothing to do with this issue,
but I just wanted to post it to this list in case people are testing SOAP
related things.

Susanne