event service doc

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 30 06:09:40 CDT 2003

One thing we should keep in mind is the desire for us to use intergroup for
the channels like event, text, or perhaps merged channel.  This probably
acts like the asynchronous globus stuff, but we should be sure before we
start acting on any new design.

We should be doing final testing on the packages this morning, looking for
any show stoppers...