Could you start a packaging cycle?

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 13 17:36:11 CDT 2003

Hey Ti,

It'd be a good idea to start a packaging cycle now so we can test out what's
going on. A few things we need to integrate into the packaging that haven't
been integrated before:

1) Application installation (Ideally this like service installation could be
done 90% separately and we'd just post-install the serivces and apps -- we
should see what that would mean and figure out if we can do that soon)

2) Documentation needs to be included. Not just the doc dir, but we want
menu items for the HOWTO tom wrote, the manual susanne is writing, etc.

3) I forgot the third thing.