Status on 2.0

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 9 18:30:19 CDT 2003

> Eric
> - More unit tests
> - Debugging/Robustifying

I'm working on getting as many unittests done as possible when not
looking into bugs.  About 30% ( 7 out of about 23 likely files) are
covered, and some of the rest will be quick to write.
Some things such as certificateManager, processManager, personalNode,
SharedApplication, etc. may have minimal unittests, since they may
require user intervention (to run or validate they are properly running),
or may just be unreasonable to test programmatically for other reasons.

The bug I had been looking into today was trying to get our vic working
with quickcam (bug #66).  It would be nice to get it fixed soon since it
feels like a sizeable hole in the ag if something important like (sending)
video only works in windows for many people (and my setup "conveniently"
has the problem).

Eric