Our SSL CA Configuration

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 9 12:16:07 CDT 2003

Justin brought up a good point to me about a good argument for a single
machine. Imagine November in Phoenix. The weather's nice, the coffee
flows, but... Someone is about to demo and doesn't have a cert. If we
have a single machine (or net accessible CA) we can have them submit the
request, sign it, and he's off and running. No one had to be at the lab
to sneakernet CSRs and such....