Our SSL CA Configuration

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 8 10:35:26 CDT 2003

This is true, but I don't think we want to be in the full fledged CA
business and having them separate puts quite a burden on us to get CSRs
signed and I think part of this is to not only make it easier for the
end user to get a cert but also to make it easier for us to sign them.
But that's why I got the discussion going :)