Multicast issue

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 1 14:43:30 CDT 2003

The problem is poor performance, primarily in audio, where we see 15-25%
loss from ANL to NCSA.  I don't have a measurement of the loss in the
other direction, but ANL is apparently not receiving audio from us reliably.

We are now at NCSA, the demo is at 6:00pm, but we really need things to
be working well before then.