Release

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 15 13:13:02 CST 2003

I've updated the RPMs and uploaded to their usual place. I just sent an
email that can be included in the release email and release notes.

I've added 2.0-beta1 versions to the all the products in bugzilla.

The Globus prereq updated time stamp needs to be updated and winglobus
installer should probably be in red or have some sign to signify it's
been updated (so people don't get confused and think the linux RPMs have
been updated).

Also, version and release numbers should probably be added to the link
names so people can easily identify if they're current (i.e., "GPT 1.0
RPM" should read "GPT 1.0-2 RPM", "Windows Installer" should read
"Windows Installer 2.0-3", etc....).