adding a venue

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 5 12:41:51 CST 2003

Currently people have to be manually added to the administrators list. I saw
your conversation about this yesterday on the mud and am getting it to work
now.

It's probably *not* going to be that you'll be an administrator on the
Transitional Venue Server, but on a AGDev Venue Server (on vv2 as well),
since the TVS is specifically for providing the AG1/AG2 interactions and is
meant to be temporary.

I've started a AGDev Server on https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:8000/VenueServer
(admin i/f) but have to make adding and storing administrators work.
Currently I can add them but when the server is restarted they are not
stored.

In order to add you as an adminstrator, I need to know your DN.  Please send
that and I'll be able to get it working.