Introduction of SARS Grid

Steven Shiau steven at nchc.org.tw
Tue Jun 17 23:11:31 CDT 2003

Hello! Thomas:
The following is the things we have done recently, this introduction is
written by my colleague Jazz Wang. It will be in the
sarsgrid.nchc.org.tw in a few days. Hope this will provide you some
useful information.
All the jobs we have done is in Linux, and of course, it's FOSS.
We greatly appreciate your kindness. Really really thank you.

Sincerely,
Steven.