Fwd: PyUNO in OpenOffice.org1.1rc

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 18 15:28:32 CDT 2003

I actually tried that out a month or two ago with the beta and with some
environment tweaking was able to open OpenOffice's impress/powerpoint
through the StarOffice java api.  I did have a hard time finding
information about what api was available (and found notes that it would be
difficult to find) to manipulate the presentation, but I
could look into it more.

Eric