SOAP interop

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 30 14:55:12 CST 2003

We have been working to document datatypes in the design documents.  The
documents do need to be updated, so maybe the datatype definitions
appear to be missing.

Bob:  Are you suggesting we write serializers now, to use until pyGlobus
delivers WSDL support?   The schedule feels tight to me already, but I'm
interested in your answer.

Tom