SOAP interop

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 30 14:19:31 CST 2003

Currently we're assuming an all python environment (as was discussed
yesterday), meaning we ship around python objects because we don't have
schema/wsdl support to serialize them automatically. I think this is the
crucial issue. If we can get schema/wsdl support working in pyGlobus then we
get a) language independence (serialization should work, if not it's a bug
or standards compliance issue), b) wsdl exposed for those who want to use
it, and as another documentation solution.

Thoughts?