GT 2.2 on windows

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 27 19:46:00 CST 2003

It looks like the only way to get GT 2.2 built on windows is to get GPT
installed on windows. I have questions:

1) Is that true?
2) If it is, do you have plans to get GPT working on windows (it doesn't
look like it currently supports windows).
3) If not, what's the path to take to get GT2.2 on windows?
   What's the right stuff to get out of CVS and try and build?
   Are there VS.Net projects/solutions for the various pieces of GT2.2?

We're shooting to support the latest GT2.X by our official launch of AG2 in
the next couple of months. I'd like to get up to speed on understanding what
it's going to really take to get support for GT2.X on windows as smooth as
possible...