Emailing: AGRoadmap.xls

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 23 23:11:03 CST 2003

Here's a snapshot of the current state. I'm also listing the current plan:

Friday January 30th:
	Slow major development for the alpha, focus on docs, and release
engineering
	At this point, we convert from informal email to bugzilla for all
problems/bugs.
	To Do By Then:
		1) Flush out missing major parts, the most critical is the
Data Server.
		2) Get CVS/Bugzilla configured the way I like them :-)
		3) Work on Documents
		4) Understand Globus/pyGlobus release engineering tasks
		5) build tests for code in repository, add them to the
repository
		6) get tinderbox install started (systems)
		7) Update web pages
		8) Get MOIN MOIN installed (restricted to local use by
.htaccess) in the
			fl/research/accessgrid tree so we can use it for
dynamic notes
			and project management

Tuesday February 4th:
	Announce the alpha, have packages people can install.