Monday Meeting!

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jan 18 16:26:46 CST 2003

Yeah,

Unfortunately my truck needs to be towed in Monday am from it's current
resting spot near foster/western. The starter is dead. I'll have to be home
Monday taking care of that.

Unless someone wants to come pick me up and drop me off :-)

--Ivan

PS -- yes, this does mean we'll have to push the meeting to Tuesday; I don't
know what to do about Han.