[Systems Req #27180] new bugzilla

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 7 10:48:11 CST 2003

Hi --

Something like this should be fine:

      Project</a> at Argonne National Laboratory.</p>
   We are using Bugzilla to track bugs.  If you have not done so already,
   you will need to open a new Bugzilla account.  If you already have a
   Bugzilla account, you can search existing bugs or enter a new bug
   report.

Let's call the database AccessGrid. Here's a link to the logo:

http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/aglogos/aglogo-small-c.jpg

Do you or do we fill in the products/components/versions/ platforms etc?

thanks!
--bob