Data store

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 6 13:09:38 CST 2003

as we're trying to get this finished quickly, I am going to continue on my
current plan of doing the minimal UI integration as required (most of the
UI stuff is already in there), and leave additional work with right-click
menus, dnd, etc for susanne when this is merged back in. I'm assuming there
isn't a dearth of things for susanne to work on at the moment.

--bob