venue datastore

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 5 08:45:46 CST 2003

I read this last night and mulled it over. I like it. I think it's a great
thing. For the documents it's not clear what should be where (factoring
documents doesn't feel like it has the same value as factoring code). I'm
leaning towards having this appear twice, integrated into each of the client
design doc and the venue design doc. The other obvious choice to have it
stand alone and reference it, but my feeling is that it'd be better for the
documents to completely cover the things they are responsible for; even if
it's redundant.

Thoughts?