wizards and validation

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 12 08:56:14 CDT 2003

bob,

I added a validate method to each wizard page that is called when a user
clicks the next button.  For each page, the validate method checks to see
if values are filled in as they should be, and for the last page it
actually sends the request when the user clicks the next (finish) button.  If
something goes wrong in the cert request the validation would fail and the
user would be notified. Please let me know if you have other suggestions
on how this should be handled.

Thanks,

Susanne