Venue Failover

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 6 14:20:27 CDT 2003

I've been thinking we have data stores broken out enough to run a
single data store for a bunch of venue servers, but maybe that's not
true yet. Is it?

I don't want a list of backups yet, becuase then we have to put in code
to decide which backup they all go to, and I think this is a temporary
thing anyhow. Note: intergroup might make this need go away because it
makes the event channel reliable, right?

--Ivan