Slides for hardware tutorial

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Apr 12 18:27:13 CDT 2003

Ti:

I made some spelling changes, and had a couple comments:

    * Do we want to say various machines "usually run linux"?  I could
      be wrong, but I think the tools are better supported on Windows
      than they once were, so we could be moving away from this
      requirement.  (Tell me if I'm wrong about this.)
    * With the laptop node, we should specify the limitations that
      prevent users from participating in a full session.  Is it
      primarily the lack of screen real estate?

Tom