Documents

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 11 08:54:52 CDT 2003

If everyone can just check the documents they have authored into cvs in the
doc directory (ignore the design directory for now) by the end of today
that'd be great.  Since Bob is out, I'll try and get his latest docs in
unless he sees this and does it first :-)

Over the weekend and/or Monday I'll add draft notices, copyright notices,
and rename everything to be consistent with some scheme I come up with.
Then we can announce all our docs are available in the cvs directory which
is something Mike would like to see us do (and I would too :-).

PS -- yes, this moves us away from using
\\unixhome\FuturesLab\Projects\AG\AG2, which will probably make our lives
easier.