Venue Client Process Management

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 7 14:09:39 CDT 2003

I've only had a chance to skim this over, but I think it's a bad idea to
have the design doc for development effort sent at noon and to plan to have
the implementation in the end of the days release.

That doesn't leave enough time for the group to read, think about and
respond to the proposed design.

Can we put this effort off till the next release? The development on RC1
(now Beta 3) was scheduled to end *last* Tuesday -- we should only being
doing testing and recording of things that need to be fixed.