Venues Presentation

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Sep 29 21:18:37 CDT 2002

Ivan:

The overall presentation looks good to me.

The design portion of the Venues doc looks good; it probably should
contain more technical content, but that will be easier when the design
is more complete.  The rest of the doc looks like it hasn't changed much
from what I wrote, so I didn't look at it too closely.

Tom