Bridge details

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Sep 29 19:00:13 CDT 2002

Oh, I guess I was really looking for confirmation that the info is on
the venue web page; I should check that probably.

Should we put the bridge addresses on the venue web page like for other
venues?

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax