Fwd: Re: [AG-TECH] VV server

Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 26 07:37:23 CDT 2002

Bob,

We are taking care of it (and yes we are busy), its not a trivial task
since everyone seems to have an opinion on how it should be done.

Modifications need to be tested before being merged in, we are not
convinced that we have tested the Linux stuff enough (which Utah
(Richard) has agreed to do).

Mike