Fwd: Re: [AG-TECH] VV server

Justin Binns binns at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 26 01:58:57 CDT 2002

I believe I already pointed you at this, but the only patch that's
relevant is the OM patch:

/nfs/fl-homes1/binns/projects/PIG/src-analysis/pig-openmash-06242002.patch

as the name implies - this is against a CVS Checkout of OM dated
06/24/2002.

Since we're moving off sourceforge, I see no reason to spend time dealing
with making it work for me.

Justin