FW: Comments on the report by Alan, Harvey & Phillippe

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 20 08:41:35 CDT 2002

More content on the report. Please comment soon so we can respond with a
reasonable strategy, early to offer time for questions with the folks
over there.

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax

http://www.csar.cfs.ac.uk/staff/daw/