Discussion Thread

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 17 22:55:01 CDT 2002

I think considering @who and @page are critical to think about venues
requirements. We also should consider the following scenario:

I have two venues A (which is configured with a Voyager Service) and B
(which knows nothing about the Voyager Service).

In Venue A, I record some interactions and get a reference to a
recording, R. I carry R, to venue B. How do I play it? I can't right?
What if I wanted to introduce the Voyager Service to Venue B. How is
that done?

--ivan

PS -- I vote for 2.0 no @page or @who, too many tentacles in the system,
too little time to untangle them.

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax