FW: About AdmireUI software and vicadmire source

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 13 06:25:27 CDT 2002

Someone should grab a copy of this stuff, evaluate it, then write a
brief description of how it's different from our stuff, what value it
offers the user, and if there are any features or bugs we should try to
learn from.

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax