FW: Whiteboard and RTPtv modifications

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 23 06:38:56 CDT 2002

It'd be great if we could look at these to see if we can apply these
mods to the 1.0 branch of the imminent CVS repository. I'd like to
scrounge around on ag-tech for other modifications too (the scheduling
from the UK comes to mind) to see if we can apply those changes.

Thoughts?

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax