CVS stuff for AG

Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 21 13:16:59 CDT 2002

The future distribution of AG software will be via anonymous cvs at ANL,
we are moving off the sourceforge site (discussed many times no need to
be rediscussed here). Justin and Tom have tested this and we think its
ready to go, Ivan will be sending mail to ag-tech announcing this, along
with directions. Justin and Ivan turn these instructions into a web page
that can be put on the AG site.

Mike