FW: Retrieving Venue info

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 9 10:26:21 CDT 2002

I haven't sent Hank a response yet, but I should at least send him a
"I'll answer this when I get back." This is a FYI; it's an interesting
interoperability consideration for 2.0; it relates to Ncast and OpenH323
and VRVS. I think the answer has bee "No, there is no way to do that,
since the addresses are allocated in a variety of ways, including
dynamically, as needed." But I'd like to give everyone a chance to chime
in with solutions.

Ivan R. Judson .~. http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~judson
Futures Laboratory .~.  630 252 0920
Argonne National Laboratory .~. 630 252 6424 Fax