keepalives

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 10 23:33:42 CST 2002

I was planning on using the event channel for coherence (which is what the
soft state mechanisms do as well); we've already claimed the event channel
needs to be secure and reliable, so it seems reasonable to just use it for
now. We might need to change it later, but we can visit it if/when it comes
up.

--ivan