Tuesday

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 9 20:18:29 CST 2002

Hi,

I'm not going to be in; I'm conferencing with Hannah's teacher (various
pleasant and unpleasant aspects of the first year).  I forgot this was
scheduled for December until today. Sorry about that.

In my absence, I'd still like the following things to happen:

1) 9:30 meeting -- 	Bob pyGlobus/GSI tutorial
				Tom update on docs
				Susanne update on UI's

Then, things should continue as planned; I'll be available via cell
phone. I'll get online right after lunch and try to finish documents so
that mike & rick can look them over wed.

Sorry for the short notice; I should be in the rest of the week.