Python Web Services Code

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 3 15:08:21 CST 2002

Cool; thanks. We'll grab this and see if we can get going with it.

Bob, can you see if you can grab this and perhaps give us a short
tutorial Thursday morning on how to do web services with it for our AG
stuff?  It'd be good to understand how we'll leverage GT2.X for security
with it as well -- perhaps Keith and Joshua have ideas :-)