AG 2?

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 15 10:17:16 CDT 2002

At 10:03 AM 8/15/2002 -0500, Michael E. Papka wrote:
>Again reiterating my problem with it is, what if we don't follow your
>thoughts and/or plans? Have we misled folks in the community?

I don't think so. I'm not calling them the final word, or specifications,
or draft specifications.

I'll just tell him we don't have anything yet and await consensus on the
documents.

I'd be interested in feedback on the notes I have there, btw. I've not
heard anything. They contain a lot of my thoughts on how the services stuff
is being put together. My process lately has been to carefully describe the
problem and the proposed solution there, then to implement to match those
descriptions. Part of the intent is that these notes can be turned into
working documents on the project at some point.

--bob