Fwd: AG 2?

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 15 10:06:11 CDT 2002

Bob,

I think we  want to find a way to have folks get involved in the discusion
without exposing them to very preliminary ideas.  I suggest putting things
into PPT and small note doucments.. for discussion, but keep that
separeate from the architecture and specificaitons documents that reflect
the consensus on what we *are* going to do.  I.e. separate the issues
discussions from the decisions.