VV 2.0 Test Server

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 14 14:35:25 CDT 2002

Just so everyone knows what I'm blocking on for getting the VV 2.0 Test
Server up. Currently I'm in the process of making the new fl green
server environment. This is blocking on my making a "mayor" of sorts for
these servers (server that houses the build process, config files, RPMs,
etc.) name picard. This is blocking on my bringing avtc-data down and
stealing disks. This is blocking on my getting avtc-data backed up to
ADSM. This is blocking on my getting the current ADSM filespace for
avtc-data invalidated since there's some confusion between client and
server on what's backed up.

Once all those contingencies are met, things should go purty quickly.
I'm hoping by the end of the day, avtc-data will be backed up and picard
will be building. Then tomorrow I can get the green server build ironed
out, and get a VV 2.0 Test Server built.