Update and progress

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 12 14:35:26 CDT 2002

I think we should merge the documents and add section to the beginning on
overall AG architecture and a section after the AGN part on network services.

BTW I've agreed to write a chapter for the new Grid book Ian is putting
together on the AG.  It will need to be consistent with the architecture
documents as well.  That is due in 6 weeks.

--Rick