Update and progress

Michael E. Papka papka at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 12 10:34:39 CDT 2002

Hey,

Excellent comments last week, those who haven't sent comments please do
(this includes you Mike). I would like to see the paper holders (Terry
and Ivan) please integrate comments and changes in time for our next
Tuesday meeting. Thursday should be the drop dead date for comments in
order to give Terry and Ivan times to integrate changes for the next
group meeting.

Tom made an a good comment on a need of usage scenarios, would someone
be willing to start a draft of this (Tom?)?

One action item for the next meeting would be work usage of terms, make
sure we are saying the same thing and terms are not clashing with each
other.

Just to keep people up to date here is where we are:
Web sites (FL and AG.org)

Venues document under development
Node control document under development

VV 2.0 machine being built

Side notes:
Terry is working on a 1-2 pager summarizing SCGlobal
Terry is working on AG overview paper

Mike